August 27, 2012

A Gift for the Hostess with the Mostess




I found this paper basket on pinterest and thought it would be the perfect little hostess gift. I needed an alternative to my go to bottle of wine or flowers.
 
I love handmade gifts. To me it shows that the person took the time to really think about what they are giving instead of just walking into a store and grabbing the first thing they see. The time and effert put in is what I appreciate so much.
 
For this project I got to go through all my scrapbook paper that doesn't get brought out enough. I have so many different beautiful sheets of scrapbook paper just waiting for some creativity. This was such a great way to use some up and really personalize depending on the occasion.
 
The basket took about 5 minutes to make and was so easy. I would do this again ,especially for my Christmas cookies. Just click here for a tutorial on how to make this super cute basket.

 
 
Until next time,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment