August 22, 2012

Weigh In after Camping

Well this is the first week back on track. I've done well and had my weigh in a day late because I was at a No Dad's Camping trip with my kids. The last 2 day's I have gone over my daily point so I was nervous to weigh in. Stepped on the scale waiting for them to say you gained and I was down 2.5lbs!! I'm very encouraged! It feels wonderful to see the work I put in earlier in the week show up on the scale.

So as of right now It's The Gray's -2.5 and That Mom Blog +1.3

I know That Mom Blog is going to be kicking some butt this week so I'm going to have to say focused!

My first weeks challenge was to drink 8 glasses of water a day. I had a few tricks at getting all my water. I would drink a herbal decaf tea with a splash of agave nectar in the morning, one of my water bottles during the day would have a little mio in it and sometimes I put some frozen berries in my water if I felt like I needed something a little different. I was successful but did I ever get my exercise going to the bathroom every 5 minutes. I'm going to continue with the 8 glasses of water. A great way to keep track of it is if you fill a jug full of 8 cups of water then mark the side and fill it every morning.

The challenge for this week will be at least 30 minutes of exercise each day this week. I'm going to be bike riding, Jillian Michale's 30 day shed and some jogging to get ready for Go Dirty Girl I'm doing in 2 weeks.

What are your favorite exercises?

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment