May 5, 2011

Ginny is My Friend

My dear friend Ginny introduced me to the DIY and crafty blogs. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be writing this right now. She always tells me she isn't crafty but it's all LIES! She has a fantastic imagination and some of the beautiful things the does blows my mind. I just wanted to share my non crafty  super crafty decor friends works of art.

 The beautiful revamped wreath, that was washed out by the sun. A little crafty work with a glue gun and some colour to make it pop makes ones fantastic spring wreath.


This chair went from garbage to gorgeous with a new seat and some paint. Ta-da!


After a Ginny and Tammy adventure to pick up free windows a family was getting rid of, here is one of the many ways she uses them in her decor. Beautiful.


 Just look at these yummy treats she made. Raspberry mousse and focaccia. I know you are jealous because yes I do get invited over and get to have some fancy Ginny treats.


Can't wait to see what she comes up with next. hmmmm.... maybe a DIY blog?


Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment